Phone (315) 234-6677
Fax (315) 234-4808 / 6696
Questions regarding a bill?
For Syracuse Gastro call (315) 937-3027
For Syracuse Endoscopy call (315) 937-3000
Appointments with Syracuse Gastroenterological Associates
- If you would like to become a patient at Syracuse Gastro, please have your primary care physician send a referral to our office. In order to provide the best care possible, we request that your primary care doctor send all pertinent office notes, test results, prior gastroenterologist records, colonoscopy/endoscopy reports, and pathology with your referral.
- Current patients can use our patient portal to contact our office with non-urgent medical questions or concerns.
- If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
- We do have a no show / late cancellation policy for the office.
- We ask that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to allow for review of the information in your electronic chart.
- Have you seen any other physicians or had any testing (labs, radiology, etc) since your last visit with us? Please call their office and request they send us those records, so that we have all information necessary for your visit. Our fax number is (315) 234-4808.
- Please bring a photo ID, insurance card(s), and a medication list to your appointments.
New patient referral form / Appointment request